Sunday, December 14, 2008

Insomnia Rulez

Baby L woke up screaming at 4am.

We're on the last day of a ten day family vacation and you'd think he's figured out how to sleep through the night in a rented crib.

Not.

I brought him into bed with me and the Mister. Not recommended.

I changed a wet diaper that shouldn't have been the cause of any commotion.

I read him a story in the dark. Talented, I know.

I finally put him back in the crib and waited til his screams quieted down 15 minutes later. I'm sorry, neighbors in the condo complex where we are staying. We're out of here tomorrow.

And for the past four hours, I've been wide awake and online.

I just figured out how Twitter works, months after signing up and wondering what all the buzz is about. Now I know--it's yet another way for me to park my ass in front of the computer.

Just what I needed.

1 comment:

Antropóloga said...

Ah, traveling with babies. We should get paid to do it.